Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still No Pictures?!?

I'm going to have to put off posts for a little while.  Hopefully it won't be too long, but no guarantees.  With school starting I'm gonna be busy, and it'll take a while to get back in the swing of things.  I did notice that a few trees are beginning to turn colors, and I'm hoping that means we'll have an early and awesome Fall this year.  I'm going to get out and find more picture opportunities soon.  We didn't get to go to the Davidson, but I'm going to want to go for my birthday in a month, so I will have more pictures from there before too much longer.  I was considering taking my camera back to the creek near my house in the attempt to get a few more, but it looks as if another dam has been constructed, so there's not enough left for good pics.

On a different note, my dad told me to think about having my own section or something in his Facebook page, which I am considering.  I've also been kind of curious.  Someone I know has an Etsy photography shop, and it got me thinking.  I'm curious if there would be any interest in buying prints of my photography.  I know it's not much, and some of what is there isn't what you would normally see on someone's wall, but I'm just curious.  There are a few that I think would make good prints, but I really want to know what everyone thinks, so let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I love your picture! I would definetely put most of them on my wall.
    Don't know if I could handle the spinning ones though. :-P
    You should, that would be cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are certainly worthy of being sold. But I'm not one for spending much money on prints for walls at this point in my life, and if I did, preference would have to go to my best friend from high school who's also a photographer (I'm thinking of getting from her a couple typical S African shots for my Oxford room). If you can find the people in the market willing to buy though - I say "go for it"!

    All the best with the re-start of school

    Ajjie >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I've often thought that you should sell your pictures! I think it would be a great opportunity! I would buy them (when I'm not broke from buying books :P)! There is actually one in particular that would look wonderful on my bedroom wall... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I gave your blog a special mention on mine. I didn't want to re-award the Liebster Award to people who had already been given it, so I made a separate post acknowledging blogs by my friends that had won the award previously. Here's a link:
    http://hedgepickle.blogspot.com/2011/08/previous-winners.html

    Love Ajjie >'.'<

    ReplyDelete