Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coming Soon!

     Two posts in a row without any pictures!  I changed this blog in hopes this wouldn't happen.  I'll have to make it up to you guys with what I have planned for the next couple of weeks. 

     I ran across some old pictures when attempting to help my sister find a specific photograph.  Apparently I had quite a time, as I took 265 pictures in the space of a day or two (most of them aren't worth posting).  I took them with my dad's camera a few years ago, so they are very good quality.  They're mostly flower pictures, so it might get a little repetitive, but I hope it won't.  Lots of Spring-like colors.  Anyways, I've started to work on them and find the good ones, but they won't be up for a couple of days.

     I also have a couple of ideas around the yard, I just need to find time some morning to pick up a camera and try them out.  I'll see if I can manage it on Thursday. 

     The river trip isn't going to work out on the 12th, so I don't know when we're going.  We're going to have to shoot for a Thursday instead; my dad would be horribly disappointed if he didn't get to take a day off of work to go have fun.  :-P

Well, there ya go.  I have no excuse; I'm lazy.  I'll have pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments: