Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just A Few More...

...until I'm bone-dry.  After these few, I've got nada, so I'll have to pick up a camera and do some looking around.  I've got a couple of ideas, I just need to try them out.  I'll try to get out there and then put them up here before I hit the river.  The schedulers seem to be leaning towards going on a Friday, with two of the next three out of the picture.  So right now I'm hoping for the 12th, or we'll have to go on a weekend.  (Honestly, I'm just doing this because I need pictures.  I'll beg my dad to go again in late September or early October.)  Anyways, here are a few.






   Well, that's it.  These are all old, if you can't tell.  I'll pick up my camera and look around either tomorrow or Friday morning.  Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely /awesome/ pictures, Phreckle. I can't say I'm an expert in photography, but the way you've captured these photos is absolutely magnificent. The lighting and the coloring is amazing.

    I especially like the first two. ^.^

    God bless!

    ~Eowyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look cool Phreckle. I like the first couple and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! Once again some amazing pictures Hudson!
    #1 and #2: These have some beautiful lighting! The first one is a particular favorite of mine!
    #3: I like this one because the rose looks like something I could easily pull a poem ,or even a short story out of.
    #4: Once again you've nailed the lighting! Stunning!
    #5: Now this is my all time favorite! It's absolutely immaculate! Absolutely awe inspiring!
    You Sir, are an excellent photographer! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete