Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Final Update

     I just hit 1900 all-time views on my blog and I thought it was about time to post again after a year of complete silence.  Unfortunately, what I'll be posting isn't photography.

     I haven't posted in the last year because I've come to the decision that photography, though enjoyable, is not a priority for me.  Don't get me wrong, I love it; it's just not been something that I've taken the time to work on with everything else I've had going on.
     Within the last year I have gotten my restricted license, gone to the beach, gone to Ohio, aced Chemistry and Geometry and Econ, had my car totaled, taken a college class (while searching for another car), and finally acquired a job after a long time searching.  In the next few months I'm going to go to the beach on a field trip, see the remainder of my friends from school graduate and leave me behind, and spend a long summer doing who-knows-what (probably working) before my senior year of high school.  I'm currently planning on heading off to college in a year and a half for a Chemistry program, although I have yet to decide on a college.
     I'm not sure if I'll ever post again, but it's likely that I won't.  If I do, it'll probably be pictures from the beach next month and that probably won't happen because the screen on my Pentax is cracked (again) and therefore the camera is no longer waterproof. So yeah.  I'm going to leave this blog up for people to see, but it will remain inactive indefinitely.  So, yeah.... goodbye, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stranger, good to see you're still alive out there!
    While I miss seeing your photography, I understand your inactivity, and you don't have to tell me twice that life is busy, believe me, I know! I just hope that maybe someday you can pick it back up again.
    Good luck with college! :-)

    ReplyDelete