Sunday, January 8, 2012

Davidson River - October, 2011

     I know, I know, this is pathetic..  I promised pictures over break, and here I am writing this post the day before I have to go back to boring old monotony.  In my defense, I worked for the first two weeks, and there were cousins here over Christmas weekend.  But this last week I've hardly done anything, so I don't really have an excuse there. 
     I wasn't very happy with these pictures, because the ones with a good angle and lighting were blurry, but I got a couple that I liked. So, finally, here are some pictures.







This isn't a very good picture, but I thought it looked cool.

2 comments:

  1. TEH SQUEEEEE! Pictures! My sister is looking at me like I'm insane but who cares? Pictures! And they're beautiful! Okay, here we go! (I have can't believe how much I've missed doing this!)
    1. Love the color! The green moss really looks great in this picture as well as the yellow leaves on the trees in the background, and the green on the rocks.
    2. I like the red/brown and orange color of the leaves in this picture, but I particularly love the background behind the fallen tree. It looks really great!
    3. Whoa! This one is neat! It really messes with your eyes! I really like!
    4. Wow the color is excellent in this one! I love the yellows and greens together! Beautiful!
    5 & 6. Ahem? How do I go about telling you how awesome these two are? I'm afraid it speaks for itself. Incredible! Absolutely incredible!
    7. I really love water photography! How it's captured in motion is awesome!
    8. This one may not be "top notch" but I have to agree with you, it's very cool! Mini waves in a mini ocean!
    Once again, these are really really great, Hudson! I'd have to say the first picture or the B&W picture of the falls has to be my favorite. I really enjoyed looking at these today! It started out as not such a great day, but looking at these pictures has, surprisingly, made a difference!
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete