Thursday, June 30, 2011

Feedback!

I've noticed a discouraging lack of comments on my pictures.  It would help a ton to know what people think about my photography.  If you love this picture, or think that one's okay; if the entire post is sort of mediocre, or if you don't like the way I edited that one - that's all I want to know!  Opinions are greatly appreciated!  I'm not planning on making a living off of photography, but I would like to know if I'm good enough to make some money on it occasionally.  I'll try to have more pictures up soon - I've been having troubles taking shots that look as good on the computer as they do on my camera screen.

Random other news: I applied for a job at Chick-fil-A the other day!  The plan was for it to be a summer job, but the guy said they might give me a call when the school year starts back up again.  It's nice being homeschooled.  :-P  Also, I can get my permit in three months... which means I'll need a car in under nine months.  Which means I'll need to make a lot of money, quickly.  I guess I'll see how it all works out, though...  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's great! I really want a job! But I'm slightly too young. :( But on the other hand... I think your pictures are ridiculously good and I like showing your them off to my cousins and friends! I'm still hoping to get a reaction from somebody whose eyes turn into saucers and their jaw going slack and mumbling "You know this guy?" But so far I've had no such luck, but I'll keep you posted just in case. But there has been plenty of Oooh's and Awww's and not to mention wows. Anyhoo, good luck with your job and car getting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my Dad's photography! I'll find a link to his Flickr page and message it to you on FB. And thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete