Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Pictures

I have a ton of pictures that I like, so I'll be slowly posting some...  I won't be putting too many new ones up, though.  My camera screen broke, so I have to send it to get fixed.  :-(













 













The majority of these were taken around a year ago, and my style has changed somewhat since then.  :-)

Note: To people on Buzz, I know Blogspot automatically puts this entire post into a separate post, but please just click on the link up top and comment on the blog page, unless you're just going off on some random ramble that will confuse anyone that doesn't get our inside jokes.  (I'm looking at you, James.)  :-P

And so much for slowly... this is more than I realized.  :-P

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Hudson!! I just realized something...they aren't blurry. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! lol, yeah. :-P Not *all* of them are abstract. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I like the toad! It's like totally random. You're scrolling through looking at flower pictures then...a toad. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually a tree frog! It was on the side of the garage when we were picking blueberries, so I grabbed him, put him on the sidewalk, and got some pictures. :-)

    And yeah, it is kinda weird there in the middle. :-P

    ReplyDelete